One time registration is required prior to receiving any service. Please complete the online AML registration form.
- Order articles during a PubMed search using an option called Loansome Doc. Registration Form and Tips
- Order articles located in other material using our online ordering form.
- Send requests via email message.
- Fax your list to 907-562-2122.
- For non-Alaskans, we deliver scanned articles only. The same provisions and fees apply.
Delivery TimeArticles from UAA's collection are usually scanned, mailed, or faxed within the next business day. There are no additional fees when items are scanned or faxed. We can request copies of articles not in our collection from local, regional, national, or international sources within the next business day.
- Scanned material is saved on a local server as a PDF file. An email message is sent for each item requested, giving directions on how to retrieve the material. You can download a copy of Acrobat Reader these here.
- Mailed items take longer. Books and other non-journal article items requested from other libraries may take up to two weeks.
- RUSH delivery must be indicated when the item is being requested. Please include the date and time needed. You will be notified if we can not meet your stated deadline.
- SAME DAY pick up service must be stated when the item is being requested. You will be notified if we can not meet your stated deadline.
- FAX service is currently limited to "Clinical Emergencies" only. Requests must be made by fax.
- Table of contents articles are mailed in batches once a month.
FeesHealthcare Provider / Consumer
- $8.00 per item found in UAA's collection
- $14.00 per item requested from another library's collection
- $14.00 per item found in UAA's collection
- $20.00 per item requested from another library's collection