EYE OF THE BEHOLDER #1 OCTOBER '08: Cataloging librarianship
Nicole Jackelen, Project Archivist, Archives and Special Collections, Consortium Library
MARC record [This is the data and encoding behind records in a typical library catalog]
- 099 _9 |a G phot file UAA-hmc-0131-series5c-60-2\
- 245 00 |a Richard Tighe Harris family papers |k photograph.
- 260 __ |a Portland, Or. : |b Partridge Photo, |c 1889
- 300 __ |a 1 |f Photograph: |b sepia; |c 14 x 22 cm.
- 520 2_ |a This image was taken on Courthouse Hill in Juneau, Alaska, in 1889 by a photographer from Partridge Photo (Portland, Oregon). The image depicts Richard Tighe Harris (seated), his wife, Kitty, his sister-in-law, Jenny Starr, and his two children, William J. and Richard Tighe, Jr.
- 530 __ |a Electronic reproduction available.
- 533 __ |a Electronic reproduction, |b Anchorage, Alaska: |c University of Alaska Anchorage, |d 9/22/2008 |e Scanned at 600 spi and saved in TIFF format; resized to 72 ppi and saved as a JPEG for online display
- 540 __ |a It is the University's policy that material in its collection be made available for research and scholarship. Should material be reproduced or published in any way, please contact the Archives & Special Collections Department for information on proper citation.
- 600 10 |a Harris, Richard Tighe, |d 1833-1907
- 600 10 |a Harris, Kitty, |d 1867?-1893
- 600 10 |a Starr, Jenny
- 600 10 |a Harris, William J., |d b. 1884
- 600 10 |a Harris, Richard Tighe, Jr., |d b. 1885 |t Family
- 610 24 |a University of Alaska Anchorage, |b Archives and Special Collections. |v Card photographs.
- 651 _4 |a Juneau (Alaska) |v Card photographs.
- 655 _7 |a Sepia photograph. |2 AAT
- 856 __ |d http://vilda.alaska.edu/cdm4/item_viewer.php?CISROOT=/cdmg13
|Cataloging Librarianship||Public Health|
|Archives||Eye of the Beholder '08 home|